VisualVM 1.4.2 has been released on September 27th, 2018. This document describes changes introduced by this release.
- Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, Server): 32bit & 64bit
- Linux: Intel platform, 32bit & 64bit
- Linux ARM HFLT (Raspberry Pi), JDK 8+ only
- Mac OS X: Intel platform, 64bit
- Oracle JDK 8+
- OpenJDK 8+
Features and Enhancements:
- Support for dark OS themes
- Full support for running on JDK 11 and monitoring/profiling Java 11 processes
- NetBeans Issue 245522: Instrumented CPU profiling fails on JDK7u65 with -target >=1.7
- Java.net Issue 148: VisualVM hangs when lost remote connection
- Java.net Issue 120: JMX application datasource cannot be reused on application restart
To view all known problems please see the VisualVM Issues page.